The Control Panel is a graphical user interface which allows users to control and manage web site hosting settings, such as site files, databases, emails, FTP accounts, statistics reports and lot more. Today, almost all of the top hosting companies are offering control panels on their shared platform, even on VPS or dedicated servers.
Here are some control panels for Windows platform
DotNetPanel is the first-class feature-rich management solutions for Windows web hosting businesses of any size. DotNetPanel is a truly distributed, scalable, n-tier application. It is very easy to use and uses the most advanced security technologies. Many hosting companies offers competitive pricing and great support!. Find a reliable DotNetPanel hosting provider
- Plesk is available for both Linux and Windows platforms. Plesk is structured, easy-to-use and it’s intuitive Web-page model lets users learn quickly and rapidly find the desired functionality. Plesk has complete customer and business management capabilities include support for account resources, FTP, SSL, e-mail accounts, Web mail, favorites, databases, traffic limits, DNS management, service rebooting, Web statistics, shell access, service plans, cron jobs, backups, and search capabilities â€” plus an internal file manager. The Website builder tool and other features integrate well with Plesk. Find a reliable Plesk hosting provider
- Helm is a Windows only Web hosting control panel. The Helm control panel has many customer friendly features. You can easily create FTP accounts, e-mail accounts, run cronjobs, and do database administration from the site-level interface. You can view disk space usage, bandwidth usage, server resource usage, and several other benchmarks for each individual account. Helm also has a complete billing system with extensive reports and extra billing information. Find a reliable Helm hosting provider
- H-Sphere is another control panel for both Linux and Windows. H-Sphere has many end-user features, such as mail system, site building tools, SSL, electronic mail system with antivirus and antispam filtering and integrated WebMail etc. H-Sphere has built-in billing system with variety of payment methods.Â Find a reliable H-sphere hosting provider
- Hosting Accelerator is another Windows only Web hosting control panel. It is powerful, secure, easy to navigate, and offers a lot of features, but the interface isn’t properly though out and it lacks in extra feature.
- Ensim, another control panel for both Windows and Linux, has to cover more ground when compared to other Web hosting control panels serving both Linux and Windows.
echoPANEL is a browser-based ASP.net dedicated web server control panel that simplifies your day-to-day hosting tasks. Create and manage your Windows IIS Websites, DNS Entries, Domain Aliases, Folder Permissions, FTP Users, and Email Accounts inside a single, secure and simple-to-use interface.
The InsPanel is a web-based hosting control panel for Windows. InsPanel supports Windows 2003, Cold Fusion MX, MS SQL, distributed mail and DNS and a multilingual interface. It comes with separate levels for server admins, resellers and end-users making it the first choice for dedicated server clients with little or no administrative experience. Comes with built-in support for MailEnable, .NET, MySQL, PHPmyAdmin, Sub-domain, Templates, installable scripts; PHPBB, WebWiz Forums, a web-based File Manager, an HTML editor, Cold Fusion MX and MS SQL etc.
- WebsitePanel is an easy to use control panel for Windows hosting. It allows you to manage multiple servers, it has a robust, scalable and secure architecture. With WebsitePanel you can easily manage all your web sites, FTP accounts, databases and other resources from a single place.