Microsoft has just released Microsoft Windows Azure SDK for .NET. With this major release, there are many great features and enhancements. The new capabilities include:
- Cloud Services now support for new high memory VM sizes, faster cloud service publishing and visual studio tooling.
- Storage client 2.0 is now included in the projects and visual studo explorer supports working with storage tables.
- Service bus has now upgraded client library with messaging pump programming model support, support for messages, and auto-deleting messaging entities.
- Powershell automation has now been updated PowerShell 3.0 with a lot of new PowerShell commands for automating websites, cloud services, VMs and more.
- Visual Studio is now updated for publishing management and diagnostics.
Read the rest of the post here: http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/archive/2013/04/30/announcing-the-release-of-windows-azure-sdk-2-0-for-net.aspx