The key to a successful enterprise level application is the responsiveness of the application. ASP.NET has numerous features for developing enterprise applications but sometimes, your application is not as fast as it should be. If you are encountering performance issues in your ASP.NET application, check out these useful tips to make your application fast and responsive.
Here are a few of these tips:
- Use cache to decrease serverÂ round-tripÂ and boost application performance.
- Remove blank spaces from your HTML file.
- Use master pages for ASP.NET 2.0 or higher.
- Use ADO.NET asynchronous calls for ADO.NET methods.
- Do IIS performance tning.
- Disable view state of your controls if possible.
Read the rest of the tips in this blog:Â http://dotnet.dzone.com/articles/increase-performance-aspnet